Saturday 16 May 2015

Finished Promo Pack


Here is my finished promo pack! The internet plays a huge role in our lives now and I think people interact via the internet and use it more to promote themselves (because it is free, quick and easy), so I didn't want to spend too much on the physical pack. I took this into consideration and decided not to go too wild with the idea and decided to only produce the essentials. I am happy with the final outcome and I like the simplicity of the design. I think the pack as a whole reflects who I am and the kind of work that I produce, which I think is the most important thing. There is just one thing that bugs me, which is the colour of the cover - it came out more saturated and the blue is different to the blue on the business card (which is the preferred colour). I think this is due to the stock that I used? or it might be the printer, not too sure.. When it comes to distributing the physical packs (if need be), I think I will only hand them out to important people that I really want to impress/create a long lasting impression! Also, I think my photography and editing skills have improved a lot this year! proud of myself. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment