Monday 18 April 2016

EOYS Proposal & Postcards

Exhibition Proposal.

(Post form here)

I kinda don't want to exhibit one specific work but rather my work/me as a whole. As of right now, I'm thinking just to have a few large prints on my allocated wall (2m x 2.5m, like the diagram below) and an imac which will have all my other work on there - but then I feel like this is a waste of space/opportunity to showcase something more exciting?


Another idea is to showcase all my paper portraits of my classmates - have all 31 of them framed and the 'yearbook' and card matching game along with it.


Postcards.

I know we're only meant to propose 3 artworks for these postcards, but I can't make up my mind. I received really good feedback on these illustrations when I sold and exhibited my work in Dubai, and people also seem to really like my Indian girl character, since I sold out of these prints on the second day of the con (the negative was that some people thought I was from India at first - oops! but this opened up a conversation between me and them so it's still a positive thing tbh), so I thought I would use them on my postcard.

No comments:

Post a Comment