Saturday 26 March 2016

DISNEY HIRE ME


Guess who's just seen Zootopia (or 'Zootropolis' here in the UK)? That's right y'all. ME! 

After hearing a lot of good reviews from people in the US, as it was released way earlier there, I expected so much from the movie and it did NOT disappoint! Like hot damn! Disney is really moving forward with their storylines! I won't spoil too much (cos y'all should get your butts to the cinema right now and watch it for yourselves) but I do think it reflects some of the issues we have going on in this world right now and I truly respect the directors for putting this into perspective. The underlying messages in it and the way they delivered such big themes and real life issues in a clever, creative and subtle way.. it was truly magnificent to watch.

If the opportunity presents itself to me, I would not hesitate to be part of something like this one day. Imagine what Disney can do if they continued making movies like this.. people could learn from it and truly 'make the world a better place' as Judy says, and that's all I ever want really - so Disney, hear me out for just a sec:-

I'm impressed. I'm ready. Hire me. Let's make more movies as spectacular as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment