Friday 31 January 2014

Time Management

We were asked to list all of the things we spent and we were going to spend our time doing, dividing them into three categories:


We were then asked to record the activities we did over three days which I found really useful as it helped to identify what I spend most of my time doing and the amount of time I take to do them:



We were then put into groups to further discuss the academic, social and domestic activities we do:



We came up with our top 10 distractions/things that prevent us from doing work:

We then came up with rules to make it easier/allow us more time to do work:

A timetable I produced for the week after:

I found planning my time for the activities I needed to do really helpful; it helped me to spend my time more wisely and effectively to achieve and complete work

No comments:

Post a Comment