Friday 31 January 2014

Study Task 4: Where am I now?

10 things that you have learned about yourself as an individual and as learner.
  1. Living away from family has made me more appreciative of them
  2. Sometimes I worry so much about work that I stress myself out - I've learnt that it is okay to not think about work 24/7 and just enjoy life outside of uni work/ make some time to rest so I don't exhaust myself
  3. I plan my days around work I need to do
  4. I work better when I am on my own
  5. I need to get out more
    Literally have no life outside of uni work haha
  6. I've learnt to cook and do laundry for myself
  7. I can multi-task pretty good - watching tv shows/movies, whilst skyping home, whilst doing uni work like so:
    multi-tasking at its best!
  8. I'm quite good at managing my time/organising myself - I don't always write it down but most of the time I plan what I need to get done the day before
  9. I can't and don't enjoy writing essays
  10. Sometimes I find it hard to balance uni work, social life and domestic stuff. Too many things going on at once

10 things that you have learned about yourself as an illustrator.
  1. I enjoy working digitally, because - its quicker, cheaper, unlimited colour palette, easy to change, move and resize things
  2. I enjoy writing my own story and illustrating it
  3. I love working in colour
  4. I enjoy drawing in a cartoony style
    Most of the things I've enjoyed doing aren't photorealistic
  5. I find it more difficult to draw groups of people
  6. I find it difficult to experiment with other medias
  7. Actually quite enjoy the research stage of a project - helps to polish and round up ideas.
  8. Need more practice with anatomy, though I feel like I have improved a bit
    first visual language task and it took me ages to get proportions right
    more recent visual language task and I was able to get character to look alright more quickly, and I didn't even use a reference to copy from

No comments:

Post a Comment