Friday 31 January 2014

Study Task 1: Why am I here? What do I want to learn?

Identify and explain 5 reasons why you chose to study on this programme.
  1. To learn about illustration
  2. To learn about the different types of illustration
  3. To learn about the career opportunities
  4. To further improve and refine my skills
  5. To surround myself with like minded people
Identify and explain 5 things that you want to learn during your time on the programme.
  1. What it's like to work in the industry
  2. The different types of illustration
  3. How to improve my skills - in both analogue and digital medias
  4. How to promote myself
  5. Develop confidence in my work
  6. What is expected of me to work within the illustration industry
Identify and explain 5 skills that you think are your strengths.
  1. Photoshop skills
  2. My ability to keep my work consistent with quality
  3. I feel that I am a hard worker and always put 100% commitment into my work
  4. I always take constructive criticism into consideration to improve my work
  5. I'm organised
Identify and explain 5 things that you want to improve.
  1. Idea generation
  2. Idea development 
  3. Drawing - composition, colour, lighting etc
  4. Using analogue and digital medias
  5. My confidence
Identify and explain 5 ways in which you will evaluate your progress.
  1. Comparing the work I had previously done
  2. Evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of each and every one of my work and compare
  3. Asking my peers and tutors

No comments:

Post a Comment