Saturday 4 April 2015

SO NERVOUS

oh my goodness. They've updated the website and I'm feeling pretty nervous now! Before, I was meant to be sharing the 2mx2m booth space with another person, but I've just been told that I've now got all the space to myself! 2mx2m, I realised is quite a big space and I'm feeling pretty intimidated just by the thought of it!

As I only had weeks to prepare and with all of these other uni modules going on as well, I wasn't able to go all out with giving the actual decoration of the booth a lot more thought than I wanted. So now I'm afraid that my booth will look a little bare. ohhhh maaaan..

I guess I just have to keep in mind that this is my first time and that I'm already so lucky to have this opportunity given to me. There is always a next time if I muck up and I can learn from this experience! Hopefully people won't judge me too harshly, if I'm not up to their standard! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment