Friday 18 December 2015

LCA Art Market

This was posted months ago but I just came across it! I love hearing comments from satisfied customers - it motivates me! So nice of her to mention my other social medias too! the photography section on my tumblr is very outdated though! that was before university when I thought I was good, but to be quite honest, I'm not really hahaha. My Tumblr is kind of a mess to be honest! I just use it to collect things I like now, like an inspiration type thing.

I am definitely going to participate again if the college is doing another art market at the end of the year. It's very good exposure indeed! Read Hayley's full blog post here. I also feel like creating a blog for personal use now because I actually enjoy blogging on this uni blog hahaha (so sad).. but I'll think about it. when I don't have so much uni work to worry about!

No comments:

Post a Comment