Sunday 6 December 2015

LinkedIn first update!

In the feedback John gave me on my PPP so far, he suggested that I should use LinkedIn more and 'get a great profile'. I was advised to write 'a post re the ‘Kidney Book’ and how proud you are and this potentially can be seen by more than 2.5 million people already on Linkedin… a great experiment to try and see what happens?? It may be another ‘Holy guacamole..’ moment or moments. Try to make your posts a little longer and explanatory so we can all share in the ‘magic’' 

After reading John's feedback, I've decided that I'm going to be more active on LinkedIn! - hopefully this way I can build on my profile and get more people interested in what I do. At the moment most of my connections are people I already know, but I'm hoping it'll grow soon. I've decided that I'm going to make a post on LinkedIn for every noteworthy/interesting experiences/things happening in my career (like being commended by YCN Student Awards, and the Kidney Book project) from now on. But until then, I'm going to make smaller updates on projects I'm working on (like my first ever update below). After the completion of a project, maybe I will make a bigger post with a bit more explanation so we can all share in the 'magic' haha.


Edit: I've published my first post on LinkedIn! My first experiment! I'm interested to see if anything will happen as John said. ooooh.


No comments:

Post a Comment