Wednesday 11 February 2015

Business Cards

I consider myself a happy, friendly person and the work I usually create usually reflect this bit about me. I want my promotional materials to also be reflective of my personality and the type of work that I like to do. As we have an exhibition coming up for our print module, I decided to make some business cards to put with my work so I can start promoting myself. I didn't really spend a lot of time on this as I had some other things that were higher on my list of priority - I decided to use the work I did during the summer as I thought they were quite playful and the mood of the work basically sums up what I like.
Because the front of the business card is already so full on, for the back of the business card, I decided to go with the simplistic approach. I want it to be quite professional looking to reflect my professional and organised side.
For our exhibition, the work that I will be exhibiting is my Coraline series so I decided to make some business cards with one of my Coraline artwork so people are able to identify me through the imagery. 

I had some help laying out my design in InDesign from Mike and now I know how to lay out my own business card so that I can print some out myself. Below are the printed business cards:

Also put it in with my packaged work to sell:

No comments:

Post a Comment