Friday 27 February 2015

Online Presence

As part of our creative presence brief/promo pack we were encouraged to set up our own blogs separate from our uni blogs. I have already a Tumblr that I use all the time - but its content is a collection of both other peoples work that inspires and excites me as well as my own work. There is a link at the top of my page which will enable people to see and browse through only my work, however, I am not sure whether to actually create a blog where it is purely my work on show. I will ask John what he thinks about this in our next PPP session.

Like the Tumblr I have now, my Instagram is also a mixture of both my work and more personal stuff although I think my Tumblr is still sort of more professional in content than my Instagram; I mostly use it to post work in progress/behind the scenes of my work but I also like to post other bits and bobs happening in my life.

Very bare right now, but I've also created a LinkedIn!

No comments:

Post a Comment