Friday 27 February 2015

Off the Page!

I was part of the hanging team, but unfortunately I wasn't able to participate in the hanging when the time came as I had family matters to attend to, which I felt really guilty about but I have said that I am willing to help take down the work at the end of the exhibition on the 13th of March if my help is needed.
The night of the launch of the exhibition was pretty hectic! The turnout was really great!

Thoughts:
  • Great turnout
  • Bar created a nice atmosphere - busy and sociable
  • Quality of work was great
  • Work was hung and displayed well - very straight
  • Our end of year show has got to top this!
  • Pricing wasn't totally clear
  • Work to buy (separate editions) aren't available for customers to look through

No comments:

Post a Comment