Monday 9 February 2015

Creative Presence

Today we had our first PPP session with John. I am really quite excited for this brief and I am pumped to create all these print based promotional packs that we talked about and get myself out there into the real world! Notes from this session:

Deliverables:
Print based promotional pack:
  • Business cards
  • Creative CV
  • Letter heading
  • Online Presence - Blog/Tumblr
  • Any other materials appropriate to my practice
  • On-going evaluation
Promo Packs: Start researching and thinking! 
  • Be as creative as I can
  • Think about how I want to present myself/be seen by other people.
  • Should be reflective of my personality and the type of work that I like to do and my interests.
Creative CV: Think about formats! Be creative and stand out!
  • Who I am
  • Where I am
  • What skills do I offer
  • What USP do I offer
  • Can they use me/is there a demanded for the type of work that I do/the style etc.
  • Showcase some examples of my work
    • The way I work
    • The skills I have
    • What excites me outside of working life.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with friends/family members who have connection to the creative world and people!

No comments:

Post a Comment