Tuesday 24 February 2015

Creative Presence - Task 1

1. What should your identity convey about you?
My identity should show my tone of voice and what I am capable of producing. This should then hopefully show the kind of work that I like to create and what I might be more suited for. 

2. Is it actually important to have an identity as an illustrator?
I think it is very important that you stand out from others that may have similar tones of voice and produce similar work to you. I think giving yourself an identity can help you to do this; to separate yourself from the rest. As well as this I think it would also help other people understand your voice as a practitioner.

3. What could be included in your pack and why?

Main products: (important ones as they contain details about me and show the type of work I'm interested in and what I am capable of doing)
  • Business cards
  • Creative CV
  • Work samples - maybe small postcard size art prints
Additional products:
  • Stickers
  • Bookmarks
  • Notebook
All presented in some sort of packaging/box

4. What are you wanting to achieve by producing promotional items?
To help me, as well as other people, see myself in a more professional manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment