Thursday 22 May 2014

finals

After looking at all the pieces as a whole, I found that number 3 and 4 look quite similar. I want to change one of them but I don't think I have time to do that now. I quite liked working in this way, though I didn't realise it would take me such a long time to do. I think it's because I had to work almost fully in pencil first and then digitally enhance them - all the shading I think took a little too long than I would've liked. I think if I worked on an even smaller scale, I would've been able to complete them sooner, but then I don't think I'd be able to get a lot of the smaller details. I would like to try this out again for other projects in the future where the time isn't as strict as this one. I am really pleased with the outcomes though, as they are a little bit different to my other work that I've done this year. I really like the colour tinted ones as they mimic the look of old photographs, which is really what I want as I want to make them a little vintage looking

No comments:

Post a Comment