Monday 12 May 2014

The Illustrated Self

to help guide what to do for studio brief 2, we created a mind map sort of thing with all our interests including media and process, voice and intent and context and format:
I then narrowed it down to 3 idea that I thought would work and display what I am about:
I decided to explore more into the swapping of the roles of the princesses idea as I am into fairytales. However I decided that it wouldn't really show much of the skills I've learnt this year. For example I want to show that I can use my research to inform my work but with this idea I think all the research is already done by Disney - like their clothing, colours etc.. Also there is a possibility that this would come across simply as fan art, which I have no problem with but I'd like to make something of my own for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment