Wednesday 6 January 2016

I Was Here

please refer to this post for more info.

Answering questions about myself and my work (although, it felt really weird at first) was surprisingly very interesting. It reminded me why I'm here, doing this - being on this course - in the first place. I think it's very important that you never lose sight of what it is that you love do to, because it's basically what makes you, you!

 Having someone so much younger asking me all these questions also reminded me of my own experience in high school, when I was still deciding what I wanted to do in life! I kinda felt nostalgic and so very motivated when I was writing this out - like I wanted this person to do well in life. It makes me happy to know that my work can inspire someone! BeyoncĂ©'s 'I Was Here' was playing in my head all the while I was writing this out hahaha. *clicks tongue and rolls eyes* Me and my motivational songs/quotes, eh?


my responses:

No comments:

Post a Comment