Wednesday 20 January 2016

Kristian Duffy pt.2

Woweeeee he's replied to my email already!


Can I just say, omggggg! why are people so nice to me ahhhhh!

Ok so, knowing the right people is so important! I need to keep broadening my network, go to any meet-ups/events, keep bugging animation studios to give me some work experience/internship. I also need to reconsider my portfolio and what I show on my website, because apparently my tumblr is stronger at the minute hahahaha! This is what I mean when I said I want to get portfolio reviews, so I can adjust and improve so I can shine the brightest in amongst all these other talented stars! After emailing Kristian, I gained a new follower on tumblr - an animator who has also done work for Kilogramme Animation! hahaha, I hope Kristian told everyone about me hehehe :D


I replied back to his email:

apparently he did tell everyone about me hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment