Thursday 7 January 2016

The AOI Student Membership

Teresa and I ended up talking about the work commission email that I received from the publishing company in Dubai in my CoP tutorial yesterday. She also recommended I join theaoi.com (where i would get info on pricing and things like this) - because I'm still a student, the membership price would be cheaper than if I joined after. I think it would also help me to get noticed earlier (hopefully) - the earlier I get myself out there, the better I think. I'm not sure if I heard right, but I think Fred once told us that our College is an affiliate of the AOI, so price would even be discounted! I'm going to ask just to make sure! and also ask if it's worth it to go for the membership+portfolio instead of just membership.

No comments:

Post a Comment