Sunday 1 March 2015

Creative CV: Mockup

Laying out contents in Photoshop - I decided to use my underwater themed illustration as the artwork for my cv as I absolutely love to venture out into foreign places, to experience and explore exciting new sights and sensations! (I went snorkelling in Bali once and the underwater world has hooked me!)
I think I will put some pattern design on the back of this to show my versatility. I think it's a good idea to have as much work on show and make it appear as beautiful and well designed as possible - make it seem like there is value in it even if its only just a cv - maybe it can also act as a poster/art print so then people will be more inclined to keep it for future references (psssst, so that I will always be in their contacts book. hehehehehe sneaky)

No comments:

Post a Comment