Sunday 22 March 2015

Promo Packs

I decided to give a little more thought on how I'd actually like to present my promotional materials. I collected some images on how others have done it for inspiration:


Sometimes I try to go with the simplistic approach whenever possible because it usually works out the best (for me anyway). Instead of making a box to put everything in, which I think would require more time and money, I decided a little folder/envelop type thing would work just as well. Not sure how much easier it would be to make this but I saw the promo pack below and I really like the little pockets that hold the business card, work samples etc. 

I decided to make a little mock up of this:
I like the idea of printing my profile/cv onto the 'folder' - if I did this I wouldn't have to print a separate thing just for the cv, reducing printing costs, which is very good indeed. I would limit the size to an A5, maybe even just a tiny bit smaller so I can print onto A3 - which is still pretty reasonable for size and cost for print.

No comments:

Post a Comment