Sunday 22 March 2015

Work Samples

I plan to select just 4 different pieces of work (different media, contexts etc.) to put in my promo pack - this is a good amount to enable me to showcase the breadth of work that I do and also to get potential employers, hopefully, interested in seeing more.

I plan to present my work in a form of a photo card/post card (smaller than A5) with a short description of the work on the back. Because I don't have a lot of relevant work experiences, the work samples and descriptions should enable them to see what I am capable of doing, my skills, the software and media that I can use - so I don't have to rewrite these elsewhere.

Examples (front and back):
My only concern is that these samples will vary in sizes - it might look a little untidy. But I think as long as one of the sides are kept the same throughout, it shouldn't look too bad..

No comments:

Post a Comment