Wednesday 3 February 2016

Contacting Lauren

(also posted on my studio practice blog)

I sent an email to Lauren this morning, to ask if she'd be willing to give me a helping hand with my children's book for my final major project. Hopefully, she'll reply - but if not, I may have to find some other stories because I don't feel 100% confident writing and illustrating about something that I don't have enough info/knowledge on. It was easier with my Malala one for CoP3 as she is well known so there is already a lot of info about her on the internet. What I want to do with my big project is a bit more challenging - it requires more rigorous research, so I would need all the help that I can get!


She's replied!


and oh my goodness! what a coincidence that making a children's book is on their 2016 list! As I've said before Lauren is the co-founder of SchoolCycle so this is great - seals the deal! this is what I want to do - help people, contribute to society, make my mark on the world. I'll make some time to call her for sure! maybe on Friday, if she's available.

No comments:

Post a Comment