Monday 15 February 2016

POPCON ASIA 2016

Both David and Louis suggested I check out Popcon when I'm in Jakarta!

POPCON is the biggest pop culture convention in Asia that is dedicated to celebrate and appreciate the professionals, artists, and creators in the creative industry, focusing on comics, games, toys, films, and animations. Popcon Asia aims to encourage and support the creative industry ecosystem, as well as to become the platform for networking and collaboration among creators, brand, government, media and other stakeholders to grow the creative industries in Asia.

Last year, Popcon Asia was held on the 7th-9th August, Jakarta and was attended by visitors from various countries including Indonesia, Singapore, Australia, Japan, France, Malaysia, Thailand, Korea, and the Philippines.

I'm definitely going to consider attending this con! This year it's happening on the 12th-14th August - which is absolutely perfect, because I will land in Jakarta on the 10th! I'm especially interested in the portfolio reviews that they do! Need to pull together an amazing portfolio that I can take with me hehehehe! BUT I'm also interested in meeting and greeting artists - broadening my network!) aaaaahhh exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment