Sunday 14 February 2016

Jakarta Based Studios

This August I am going back to Indonesia for a month and 9 days! wahoooo! Mainly to relax to be quite honest, but if I have the time, I'd also like to visit some studios there - I'm interested to see whether there are any differences or similarities to the studios here. Below is a list of studios I'm thinking of reaching out to/emailing, soon.

Animation Studios:

Lumine Studio
Papiru Studio
Chromatics Productions


Multidisciplinary  Design Studios:

Heimlo - Heimlo is a multi-disciplinary design studio based in Indonesia. Initiated in 2013, Heimlo develops products focused on stationery and educational toys for children.

Wizmaya - Specializes in branding, illustrative logo design and mascot / character concept art. Founder, Louis Davilla Wiyono, is also an illustrator, graphic designer and character concept artist (who I shall email soon) - worked with local and international clients, including Disney and Cartoon Network. Had also been involved in illustrating several children's magazines and providing game graphic assets in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment