Wednesday 17 February 2016

After Graduation Plans

1. Children's book commission for HudHud Publishing, Dubai.

2. Holiday and Popcon Asia 2016 in Jakarta (August)

3. Visit studios in Indonesia if possible.


Collaborations:

1. Lauren still on the lookout for funding before we embark on what could be a really big project! - The grant she's talking about in her email is the International Women's Media Foundation's fund for women journalists.



2. Suhayl, the student who I made some work for, bless him, remembered me saying that I'd love to write my own children's books some day, but I'm not that great of a writer so he's proposed to collaborate with me after the both of us have graduated. Though a philosophy student, he's also got some interests in the artistic/educational field. He said he'll help with the writing and I'll illustrate. He's also got some contacts with people who might be interested in utilising my skills and it all sounds very exciting, we'll have to see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment