Tuesday 27 October 2015

Emily Hughes

At the beginning of 3rd year I said to myself that I would try to save up as much as I can so that I can travel after I graduate. BUT! I just couldn't resist myself with this cute, cute print from Emily Hughes! I really love her work, its so charming and I love the aesthetic of her work (it's quite the opposite to mine, so it's quite fresh to see something different!) She also drew an original pencil sketch for me! I gotta get these framed asap! She is such a lovely person, I feel like I should contact her - though I wouldn't know what to ask her as most of the questions have already been answered through Big Heads! - I don't want to make her repeat things - I'm sure she gets asked the same questions again and again, I don't want to annoy her haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment