Thursday 8 October 2015

Etsy

I've finally opened up an Etsy shop! Put up all the left over prints from Comic Con and the Art Market. I listed them all at a discounted price because right now they are just sitting in my cupboard and I feel bad, they need new homes! and I want to put up newer stuff as well.


feel free to browse around: amardiyahart.etsy.com

I also did some advertising on the Leeds Indonesian Student's WhatsApp chat hahaha.. since there are like 88 people in the chat and they're all so responsive and chatty, I thought it would be a good way to promote - gotta make use of everything am I right? Not everyone in the chat I personally know, and after linking my work to them, one of them wanted to get to know me better since he's also studying something design related, and another one wanted me to set up a workshop for PPI (Perhimpunan Pelajar Indonesia a.k.a Indonesian Student Association) Leeds, which was quite overwhelming to be quite honest, but I'll give it some thoughts - would make an interesting experience.


Also then did the same on my Instagram to increase those views!

No comments:

Post a Comment