Monday 12 October 2015

Updated Pack


This is my updated pack; a simple A5 presentation folder - it'll have a folder pocket on the inside, bottom right, which will have slits for a business card (I'll be making that separately). Pocket will also hold samples of work. I will also include a cover letter (or just a little friendly note) within it, just to state my intentions for sending them a pack. and then I will send to previously mentioned studios and hope that they respond back! Planning to print 8 copies tomorrow..

I ended up printing 10 copies. As usual, the printer's can't get the colours right, but it's okay I guess, still looks pretty good to me. Total cost added up to £5.44 because I used the laser printer and brought my own paper - so not too bad!
All there is to do is print work samples!

No comments:

Post a Comment