Saturday 7 November 2015

AyasoB x Pink Polo Fashion Show

On Friday 6th November, ayasoBoutique held it's very first fashion show at the Ghantoot Polo Club in Dubai! - and I am so excited and honoured to have been involved in it! I've only seen the backdrops, which I designed in phone quality pictures from the event on Instagram so far (but they have promised to email me portfolio-worthy photos when it's all ready). It's always so exciting seeing your work used in real life, also my first time working on something quite as large as this! - I wasn't sure how I was meant to create the designs and with what program, but I tried it anyway and it worked! I think I now have a better understanding of using Adobe Illustrator for making large scale work and I'm so excited to do something like this again - if the opportunity presents itself to me again, I would grab it with no hesitation! Photos below are taken from Instagram & behind the scenes sent to me the night before the event - will replace them later when I receive the new ones.

got the pictures! find them here instead: amardiyahart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment