Saturday 14 November 2015

Craig Knowles


CRAIG KNOWLESSSSS!
I've liked his work since so long ago but I didn't even know he lives in the UK! so when I saw him at thought bubble I got a little bit excited and bought two of his books which he signed and I'm so happy! We also talked a little - I asked him if he went to art school and he said yes in Wales but he said it wasn't a very good course haha. 

I then asked him what he's doing now and when he said he's working in an animation studio in Manchester, my eyes nearly fell out of my head! I've been looking at animation studios in Manchester recently!! He works at Brown Bag Films and I told him about my interest to work within the animation studio doing character design and etc etc. too, so I asked him wether they do internships or work experience and he said that he will ask as they are just settling into the new studio. He also gave me his business card (which he doesn't have out on his table so I guess they're for special people only hahah) and he told me to email him - which I will! He said that all positions as designers are all filled now, but said that they will probably need more in Feb! how exciting is that! aaaaahh..

No comments:

Post a Comment