Monday 23 November 2015

Hallmark Placements

Zatul was telling me about this today, and I feel like applying! 
Every experience is a good experience so it would be a waste if I didn't try!


The creative placements themselves are unpaid but they will provide me with accommodation (if requested) and if there is a room available. Also any work that is subsequently selected by Hallmark as a result of the creative placement will be paid for. so not all too bad!

I used some of what I said in my previous cover letter for the animation studios I contacted, but changed it slightly so it would fit this better - I wasn't sure which email address to send it to as there are two on the hallmark website; Laura's and the one on the poster, so I sent it to both. I've also changed my signature image so that it would match with my website and cv - gotta keep it consistent with everything to illustrate my understanding of branding! Also added all my links at the bottom like John said I should, so they can find me else where if they're curious and want to see more:


Now the waiting game begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment