Wednesday 18 November 2015

Zine, Zine, Zine

Awww lookie! I've been tagged in a picture by someone who bought my zine at ThoughtBubble! I have 2 zines left over from TBubz which means I sold 3! yay!


I had a look through Emma's posts and it looked like she worked at an animation studio at one point which is all very exciting, because that means more connections! The studio she is associated with is an animation studio in Manchester called Kilogramme! I've followed her back and I want to ask her whether she did actually work for them at one point, because it did look like it! I think she did some character designs for one of their animations.. Then I will also contact the studio to see whether they do any placements or work experience or if I could simply come to their studio just to see how it all works!

Yes. Very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment