Saturday 14 November 2015

Fred Aldous

Decided to visit this shop after thought bubble with Becca since its pretty new and I've not been. It's kinda like Colours May Vary but bigger and also less prints and more products! I liked the colourful bunting, made it very friendly looking and welcoming!


Also found some books on paper cutting! I've been doing some paper cut illustrations for extended practice and theres some really interesting tips and tricks in these books that I want to try out! but going to see how much they are online first, incase they might be cheaper - if anyone wants to give me a present, just buy me books! I want books, but books are expensive!


Art supply heaven downstairs!
Though I think some stuff might be cheaper and more complete in Hobbycraft?

No comments:

Post a Comment