Sunday 15 November 2015

Bengal


French comic artist and illustrator Bengal was at ThoughtBubble! and I fell in love with his Spider Gwen piece! The composition, lighting, colour, mood, and details were just so spot on - it felt like there was a strong force pulling me towards it, like it wanted me to buy it and I was so tempted to! but it was raining that day and I had no suitable bag to carry it in if I did buy it, so I didn't.

Then when I got home, I instantly felt regret! I couldn't stop thinking about it haha! so I decided to ask Zatul (who had a table there) if she could buy it for me and she did! bless her, she even got it signed for me and I am a very very happy girl. I need to get it framed asap!

The colour is a bit dodgy in the photo, its way nicer in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment