Tuesday 15 September 2015

100 Tuesday Tips Griz and Norm

Normand Lemay and Griselda Sastrawinata-Lemay is a husband and wife team whose currently working as feature animation artists at the Walt Disney Animation Studio. Every Tuesday they used to post art tips and techniques on their Instagram and Tumblr, which are very easy to understand and so helpful for students and aspiring character designers/artists, like myself. I was so excited when they announced that they were going to make a book out of these tips and techniques! Unfortunately I was abroad and had limited internet access when the book was made available for worldwide shipping, so I didn't get a copy and it has been sold out for soooo long. I'm still waiting for a copy to be honest - although most of its content are on the internet, I think a physical copy would be a handy little thing to keep close, to go back to every time I need some guidance! So I'm still keeping an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment