Wednesday 16 September 2015

Pixar Studio in Bandung? YES PLEASE!

My family in Indonesia are all very supportive of my decisions and chosen career pathway; they know that it is my ultimate dream to be a part of the animated feature film production team. Whilst in Indonesia I was told that the Mayor of Bandung, Ridwan Kamil (who have done a very good job around the city since he became mayor), went to have a meeting with Pixar about a possible new Animation Studio for the creative economy in Bandung. After hearing about this, you cannot imagine how ecstatic I was! If in a couple of years this does happen, then I'll be waaaaay closer to realising my dream!


I'm a very family oriented person, family comes first to me and I love Indonesia to bits, and being able to do what I want to do in a country I absolutely adore, close to all my family, would just be so.. so. ugh, theres just no words to describe it! I mean I'd be ready, oh so ready to go work in America if I got given a job, but this is just much closer to the heart. I could die with a smile on my face knowing I've fulfilled my goals in life hahahaha. Not only am I excited for myself, but also for all those talented kids in Indonesia. So please please please, let this become real. Let's all pray. Keep the good work up, Mr. Mayor!

No comments:

Post a Comment