Friday 18 September 2015

Drawing from Life

Glen Keane is one of my fave people in animation. I always love seeing how he works and he never fails to make me gaze in awe. I love the flow in his work, how his characters seem to move so gracefully and accordingly to their personalities and actions. I absolutely love drawing figures but can you believe it if I say that I have never in my life gone to a life drawing class, not even once, like ever? but after seeing this recent video of him drawing from life, I feel like maybe I should just start attending classes, or just do it in my spare time and get people to dress up and pose or whatever for me. I think it'll be a good exercise for me.


I think a bunch of the people I follow on Instagram know each other one way or another, which is pretty cool! I think the ones below went to the same life drawing class since they posted around the same time and the person in the drawing both have the headband thing. Every Wednesday, Centre Stage Gallery have life gesture drawing workshops with different themes such as this one and I would totally join if there was something like this in the UK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment