Monday 28 September 2015

Selling points

Today we had our summer brief peer review; it was really great to see what everyone got up to this summer and how everyone has greatly improved their image making! I didn't really have a lot of sketchbook pages as I had the Leeds Children's Hospital book to complete in the beginning of summer, and then I was too caught up exploring and having fun (so I didn't have a lot of time to draw) whilst I was away on holiday. I brought in the previews of the Hospital book, my summer sketchbook and one of the onfrom drawings that I did to the review and I was surprised with the amount of feedback I got (because I thought I didn't have a lot for people to look at).


I've always wanted to know what my work is like to other people and what they like about it - the strengths, so that I could capitalise and continue to develop on these. People have identified that my work is:

  • Vibrant
  • Colourful
  • Charming
  • Energetic
  • Professional 
  • Warm
  • Polished

and I'd like to think that these are my selling points and what people/clients would want and get from me. In level 6 and for my self promotional material, I want to capitalise and develop on these points and create a stronger 'brand' image/style for myself and my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment